up all night. . .

Sunday, July 22, 2012

no pictures today.
:(

Although, I've been pinning for the last hour. . . or longer. I am going to try to make or DIY around 80-85% of the Christmas Gifts this year.

I am pinning the night away thinking of gifts to give to people.
I came across a gift that I've been meaning to give to two people that just moved into this neighborhood.
It's >>> this.

It is simple, not too expensive, and something thoughtful.
I plan to also include a card welcoming them to the neighborhood and dropping the gift on their door step during a stroll with baby.

I have so many ideas and I can not wait to make them all.

On other news, hubby's squadron put together a playgroup for 3 and under and I am excited to get to know the other moms and maybe form a rotation of houses we can host playgroups at.

Which leads me to my next subject. On this fine (hotter then hell) Saturday, we looked at couches and found one we were comfortable in. (After baby was born we got recliners [instead of a glider I wanted to be able to use it for a while] and we weren't fond of our old couch that was falling apart so we sold it and have only had two recliners). Therefore it was time to get a new couch set and I really want to because I want to have mommies over and entertain and just be able to seat friends and family. 

So anyways that is about it for now.








Until next time. . . .





0 comments :

Post a Comment