MyGlam Bag July 2012

Tuesday, July 17, 2012



You are looking at my MyGlam bag for July 2012.

So you are wondering what is a Glam Bag?

Each Month, subscribers will receive a beautiful Glam Bag with deluxe samples and full-sized beauty products. Members can watch and play along with stylists with the same products that they are using. All for only $10 a month.
[taken from their website]

This month I recieved a Ultra Facial Oil-Free Lotion from Kiehl's, a NuMe HydroPunch Hydrating Conditioner, a Yes to cucumbers on the go facial towelettes, a Josie Maran magic marker lip and cheek stain, and a circus by andrea's choice white nail color. plus each month you get a bag that all the products are inside of and this month's bag is my favorite because it's so adorable and cute and see through! 

I love glam bags and 10 bucks a month isn't bad for all this product and cute packaging! 

Here is my video of what is in my bag.




until next time. . . .

0 comments :

Post a Comment