3 month update
Hi, I am super smiley in the morning.
Happy 1st 4th of July, 1st time in the pool, & 10 weeks old!
Brother & Sister. Happy 11 weeks.
Miss Snow White.
Happy 12 weeks!
& last photo in our Texas home.
Happy 3 Months!
You are progressing into 3-6 month clothing. You are in the middle of 0-3 months and 3-6 month clothing. You are what I can guess growing amazingly. You don't have an appointment till 4 months (which I need to make with your new pediatrician).
You seem as healthy as can be. Growing steadily and chunking up beautifully!
You are still breastfeeding and are pretty pro at it. Mommy got her first cracked nipple out of no where this week and it hurts... badly. You wake up once during the night to feed but we will get to that in the next section.
You like to fall asleep around 10-11 and sleep for on average 6 amazing kick-ass hours!!! Wake up to feed and sleep for about 3-4 more hours. Wake for 1-2 hours and fall asleep for 3-4 hours (which I usually get all my errands done during that time of the day). Then through out the day you will have 2-3 more naps through out the day and end with a shower and cuddle time then repeat.
- You are conquering the 6 - 7 hour sleep at night which mommy loves.
- You continue to love your baths
- You coo a lot more and STARTED to laugh, it is the cutest thing in the world
- You smile when I ask you are you a pretty smart girl
- You sleep the first huge leg of the night in your rock n play
- You are now in size 2 diapers
- You are wearing some 3-6 month clothing
- You recently started taking pacifiers and sucking your fingers to help soothe your self; which mommy is excited about