8+ month update.
Little cutie in her new dress | her new onesie from milk & baby.
gimmie your lunch money | baby to go
my babies | sweet Mila
literally trying to get to the presents
8 months old on Christmas
new outfit from auntie and shoes from From Gabbys Closet
She adores him | if she "fits", she sits.
couldn't pass up this deal. this is for her first birthday.
New Years Eve | Giving kisses to daddy
You are still 20 lbs. I still don't know your height, you should have an appointment later this month (I need to arrange that). You are still in 9 month - 12 month clothing but you fit well in 18 month circo jeggings and a carters shirt.
You are very healthy, still love nursing, trying new Plum/Happy Baby pouchs, and you love rice.
You love to eat things with your hands, still love nursing, and you like the pouches more than being spoon fed.
It varies. Some days you nap long and some days you hardly nap at all. Most nights you still wake up to 1-3 feedings. You hate your crib most of the time.
- You are trying to stand up by your self because you purposely let go and hold your self there for 1-3 seconds which seems like a life time.
- You love love love crawling and standing up on your brother when he is in his chair.
- You can say dada, mama, and nana.
- You love your bouncer more now than before.
- The only show you care for is Bubble Guppies.
- When you cry in the car and Louis sings you the ABC's you are quiet until he is done and either stop crying or start again until he sings again.
- You wear your bows without taking them off still.
- When you hear the skype calling tone you stop what ever you are doing and look at it for daddy.
- You love cups because you think you are drinking out of them.
- You love to pull mommys hair.
until next time. . .