I'MMMMMM BACCCKKK!!!!

Tuesday, November 24, 2015



SO MANY THINGS HAVE HAPPENED.


The most important thing that has happened is



we are done with a year long deployment/tour.


Other exciting things:




We took a long awaited vacation to Tampa
and bought a new




SUV for me because before he left we traded in my SUV 
so he could get a truck which I drove and am over driving for a year.


Also, we got to take our first kid free OVER NIGHT date night since Mila has been born



Picture for proof.



Hubby got promoted.






Sadly my bff (who I wish we spent more time together 
while she was here) went back to Japan.











I can not wait to get back into blogging and more photos and stories to share.
Thanks for still following if you are reading this.

Stay tuned for my family "wish lists" for this year.







Until next time. . . 

0 comments :

Post a Comment