quick thought I've been having. . .

Sunday, July 22, 2012

I feel like sometimes my husband doesn't get why I like to decorate or want to make this house . . . a certain way. It's simply because I want my house to be a home. I want Louis to have friends over (and I want this house that kids want to come over to because it's so comfortable). I want to entertain, make memories, and be able to relax. It may sound dumb but I want to have a place that I look around and feel happy and glad to be. Being in a military family I feel you have to create wherever you are "your home". You have to set some sort of roots down (to be later ripped out and replanted somewhere else). So adding special touches to the house, like initials, or making crafts to hang is how I do so. I know I know sort of a random rant but I was just thinking and wanted to document it. 








Until next time. . .  

0 comments :

Post a Comment