playgroup and stuff.

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

We had playgroup today and it was fun. About 7 moms and 7 kids came today, I met a lot of new faces today and it was a blast. I got some photos and already showed them and they seemed to enjoy it.

I really want to get out there and just photograph other people, places, and things. I will be taking photos of my friends kids this Friday. I'm excited. It's just gunna be a nice shoot for me to practice and learn. She is gunna use my family for practice and learning as well. 

Next month I might be MIA for a bit because I plan to go home and visit with baby.
I am super excited because I love home and they also have way better food choices, including my moms home cooking. aka Thai food which is AMAZING.

Oh yesterday, I got my Mom's meet package and I don't know if I can even do it because they don't sell the brand here so I have to email and see but basically it is a company that gives you all the tools and free swag to have a mom's meet party and you take pictures and give your opinion about the product. [I took a photo of that as well].

Today I got my glam bag and the photo is below. 




Mom's meet package.


playgroup.


playgroup.




playgroup.




playgroup.




playgroup.




playgroup.




playgroup.




playgroup.




My MyGlam bag for August.






Until next time. . . 

0 comments :

Post a Comment