girl time and blog surfing

Friday, August 10, 2012

Today was filled with fun and stuff.
Start off with this morning. Two great friends came over and we chatted and took photos [photos to come] of baby and one of the friends two kids. Another mom was suppose to come but her schedule has gotten hectic and she has twins so no explanation needed. I plan to do it again later [photos not required but always fun] just because being a SAHM or even a military spouse or even just any girl needs some girl time!!! So after that I ran some errands, picked up American Reunion at Red Box for hubby and I to watch tonight, and came home. Baby went and napped and I caught up on stuff. We then planned to go to the pool but it was closed ONCE again :( so we walked around and played on the playground. Later on I found this awesome BLOG. It is hilarious to me and just a good read and blog. 

Here are some videos she put up/found that were quite funny. 




GREAT. FUNNY. VIDEO.








I have seen this before but it is still funny. :)


& since I do not have any pics uploaded from today I'll leave you with some instagrams over the past week(s).



This morning here he is.

and mama...?



  Wednesday 8/8

a boy. his dog. and the rain.




 Wednesday 8/8

scary face.




  Wednesday 8/8

waiting for dada to come home.










Until next time. . . .. 


0 comments :

Post a Comment