36 weeks & over it.

Thursday, April 3, 2014





changing it up and adding more questions.



How far along?  36 weeks
Total weight gain/measurements: 25-30 lbs.
Maternity clothes: Yup! Even though my belly is protruding those clothes as well.
Stretch marks: Not any new ones, I hope I don't get any either.
Sleep: Some, it takes a while to get comfortable and not have to run to the bathroom, but I do wake up to go to the bathroom, and I get very tired during the day.
Best moment this week: This week, I would say today, I went to the doctors, baby girl is measuring at 37 weeks and hasn't tried to come out any more (I was dilating starting about a month ago)
Miss anything? Bladder, breath, stomach, and just not pregnant people stuff.
Movement: lots of sharp jabs and rolling of body parts!
Food cravings: sandwiches, all the time! 
Anything making you queasy or sick? I have gotten a little bit nauseated lately and ate spaghetti tonight and enjoyed a little heartburn which isn't normal for me.
Gender: GIRL
Labor signs: None like I use to, just tightening and pressure down there.
Symptoms: Every time I get checked ..... my plug comes a little loose (TMI?), my belly pretty much stays tight, and I've had a lot more pressure down there, which is great because she is moving into position but it hurts.
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time: Both.
Looking forward to: her arrival, my mom comes the middle of the month, and just being full term next week so I can be at peace and just wait for her.





Just wanted to add a cute picture I took of my son earlier in the week. He has definitely kept me busy and tired during this pregnancy but he's a great kid and I love him so much. He will be 3 at the end of the month (which I am totally not ready for), and he already acts like he's 13 sometimes. He goes through phases so much now, I think he knows baby is coming so he presses my buttons a lot more. He does seem excited for his little sister though. It might be another story when she actually comes but I think he'll be a great big brother!






Also, did you notice my giant blog face-lift? My friend did an amazing job!









Until next time. . . 





0 comments :

Post a Comment