35 weeks & counting down.

Sunday, March 30, 2014







How far along: 35 weeks
Gender: Girl
Weight gain: 25 lbs.+
Maternity clothes: Yes
Stretch marks: No new ones
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: extremely tired this week
Best moment this week: more maternity photos at home, got some last minute stuff for baby girl, and had a wonderful Sunday Lunch at a local restaurant
Miss anything: just doing things normally without being out of breath
Movement: jabs, rolls, and waves.
Cravings: ice, sandwiches, chocolate covered almonds, and pocky
Queasy or sick: a little nausea
Looking forward to: my mom coming, and maybe a trip to another town close to here. 





Grammie was passing through town and got my little guy a sweet cowboy hat that completed his Woody PJ's.





Recently, my little guy got some tattoos as party favors at a birthday party and totally rocked them!





I found these cool frozen dog treats and totally had to buy them for our two labs. With the hot Texas weather coming, I knew they would appreciate this treat!






We went and had a family lunch at Cork & Pig today and I have ate there once but wanted to have hubby try it before we PCS this year. It was delicious, hubby shared with little one a Gladiator Pizza (recommended by the waiter) and I ordered the fried chicken and it was amazingly flavored. I also asked a friend what she recommended and one item was the lemonade. I am pretty picky with lemonade but this was just sweet and tangy enough for me.  









Until next time. . .


0 comments :

Post a Comment