33 long weeks.

Sunday, March 16, 2014





How far along: 33 weeks
Gender: Girl
Weight gain: 25 lbs.
Maternity clothes: Yes
Stretch marks: No new ones
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: very very uncomfortably
Best moment this week: Getting her high chair in and changing table (more stress off my plate)
Miss anything: being able to roll over and it not be painful.
Movement: Lots! she does not like when they read her heartbeat, the past two times they've had to use three dopplers because she won't let them get her heartrate and kicks the doppler. 
Cravings: sweets mostly.
Queasy or sick: some minor nausea moments; in pain though due to I have to most likely get a root canal
Looking forward to: getting over this tooth ache, I saw the dentist this week and he referred me to get a root canal from an Endodontist . so that will be a fun early morning tomorrow ... not. ALSO, my baby shower is this weekend and hopefully after my 2 rescheduling due to weather my maternity shoot. 








Until next time. . .

0 comments :

Post a Comment