32 weeks and then some.

Sunday, March 9, 2014




How far along: 32 weeks
Gender: Girl
Weight gain: 23 lbs. ish
Maternity clothes: Yup.
Stretch marks: No new ones
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: Better, except the leg cramps that wake me with so much pain
Best moment this week: Weekend trip to Ikea, In and Out, Outlets, and Panda Express
Miss anything: Being comfortable
Movement: Lots of movement. She's a wiggle worm with a black belt.
Cravings: Asian Food. 
Queasy or sick: Neither really but I am going on day 4 of EXTREME tooth pain; my right side of my mouth about 6 teeth top and bottom hurt so bad. I will be calling the dentist tomorrow and see if they can do anything about it. 
Looking forward to: My mom coming and baby girl. I just finished most of the ordering. 


More Updates:


I ordered an amazing deal that seems over priced but if you total it out buying it separate it is totally worth it. I thought it was a joke. Nordstrom sells a Stokke Tripp Trapp High Chair bundle. 
If you bought the chair it self you would pay $250, if you wanted the baby set, you would pay an additional $70, cushion $55, and tray $50. So we saved plenty. Therefore you can figure how I would have though it was a joke. We ended up getting walnut/grey. My son is going to use it until baby is old enough. I love the functions this chair has. I can use it, my son can, and my baby can. It is amazing!





I also got my diaper bag in. I took a long, long time deciding on the perfect diaper bag. I really wanted a bag that doesn't scream diaper bag, something that would double as a purse but had the benefits of a diaper bag. It is very roomy, I did want the ability to use it as a book bag but it works and it does have stroller hooks so their is that benefit. 




I also did the first load of laundry for baby girl. SO MUCH PINK! I put THREE shout color catchers in so everything white turns pink as well. 




The days are getting nicer here, so we decided to take our little guy to the park.






This week I am really looking back at how much my little boy has grown, how he is going to turn three next month, how this is his last month as an only child and how everything is about to change (for the better of course). He is so independent, smart, handsome, and everything I could ask for in a son. It is very emotional and exciting, he is going to be a great big brother... he already has shown me he is.





  



Our trip to Round Rock, TX in there important photos.










Until next time. . .








0 comments :

Post a Comment