Baby Girl's Inspiration Board.

Sunday, March 2, 2014








[ 1 ] [ 2 ] [ 3 ] [ 4 ] [ 5 ] [ 6 ]
[ 7 ] [ 8 ] [ 9 ] [ 10 ] [ 11 ]



Most of the items I already have for my little girl. The dresser and cart I plan to get this weekend on our trip to Round Rock, TX. My diaper bag should arrive this week and I can not wait to stock it up! We plan to get the baby monitor after she gets here or closer to the time of her arrival. I am excited for a little girl. The car seat is totally girly and going to look awesome next to her brothers. I couldn't resist getting the whale blanket with all the silky ruffles. I can not wait to find out where we PCS this late July/ early August! I want to know how big her room is so I can decorate it! 









Until next time. . . 



0 comments :

Post a Comment