39 weeks. . . still pregnant.

Thursday, April 24, 2014




Seriously.
I am still pregnant.
I went in on 39 weeks and got checked and I am/was 4 cm and while she checked me I had a contraction (I did not know) and was at a 4.5. Baby girl came down more (good new news), I am really thinned out. But no baby yet. She really doesn't think I'll make it to my next appointment but who knows. I am due April 30 and my next appointment is scheduled for that day. Tomorrow is a busy day. We find out what our future is (aka where we PCS), most importantly my 2 year old son turns 3 tomorrow!!! Where has the time gone. Today I had a little play date/small birthday party planned. We painted, ate cup cakes, opened a few presents, and played with toys. It was perfect for me being 39 weeks pregnant and he had fun. 
Tomorrow is going to be great. He will wake up and before daddy goes to work we plan to open presents, at 9:58 A.M. (when he was born) for the third year in a row he will get his own cake and have at it! It's a mommy and son thing we've been doing since he turned one and it is so special to me since it seems to be the last time it's just us. Then he will get a shower, we will meet his grammie at Target to pick out a present, and most likely wait till it's time to meet up with his daddy and see where we are moving too. Then I guess baby girl can make her appearance. If she is born tomorrow history will repeat it self because my sister and I are exactly 3 years apart and born on the same day. Anyways now to pictures and updates.







How far along?  39 weeks
Total weight gain/measurements: 25-30 lbs.
Maternity clothes: Yes and lately dresses...which will seem to be the theme for the Summer time.
Stretch marks: no new ones.
Sleep: as much as I can. I like to take naps lately too.
Best moment this week: It will most likely be tomorrow (my sons birthday and we find out where we PCS). and potentially baby girls arrival
Miss anything? My son being two. :( He's such a big boy now.
Movement: Yes, she reacts to all the new voices and of course her big brother.
Food cravings: sweets.
Anything making you queasy or sick? I got food poison last night but it only ended after a horrible hour that I would not like to experience again. 
Gender: GIRL
Labor signs: back pain, hip pain, dilation, contractions.
Symptoms: cervix thinned out, 4-4.5 cm, head down, baby came down more, contractions.
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time: Moody.
Looking forward to: HER ARRIVAL!






Easter:




Easter Bunny left some presents and Eggs at our door and by our front door since it was muddy out back.






Our little boy loved opening all the eggs and seeing what each one held.







My mom quickly whipped up this baby blanket waiting for our little girl to arrive still.







Sam's Club is the bomb.com. 10 cupcakes and a mini cake for only $12!!! Total score and everything my little guy could ask for. Plus, they have whipped topping and not heavy butter-cream. 















This photo is the last photo of my 2 year old son. He turns three tomorrow! Three! Where has the time gone. He is so independent. He let's the dogs out, helps feed them, puts his clothes in the laundry, picks up his toys, says the most hilarious things EVER, has the sweetest heart and intentions. He is just the coolest kid ever. He surprises me everyday with things I didn't know he knew. I love you Louis. <3










Until next time. . . 


0 comments :

Post a Comment