40 weeks. . .

Wednesday, April 30, 2014




Today I would have been 40 weeks pregnant.
BUT! My little sweet Mila Ellen made it be known that she was a special present for her big brother on his birthday.

Mila Ellen was born on April 25, 2014 at 8:43 p.m.
I will be telling her birth story in the next post.
She is the sweetest little girl in the whole wide world and has me wrapped around her little tiny fingers.
Let's see some pictures.



This is the last picture of Louis & I before he became a big brother. (right when I walked out the door I had to snap a photo of the two of us, because it will never be the same for good reason)





This is my sweet baby girl after she was born. What a wild story that is.




She is such a bright light in my life and I love her more and more each day.





Louis is very helpful and doesn't like when she cries. He says, "it's okay Mila, don't cry." Melts my heart each time!



Stay tuned for the birth story in my next post.






Until next time. . .




0 comments :

Post a Comment