Finally 37 weeks & my 100th post.

Wednesday, April 9, 2014








How far along?  37 weeks
Total weight gain/measurements: 25-30 lbs.
Maternity clothes: Yes and hubbys shirt at night. Although, my tummy is getting to big for these shirts. 
Stretch marks: My ones from first pregnancy are more noticeable and I might be getting some more. nobueno.
Sleep: sucks. I am always tired.
Best moment this week: Ordering from Sephora (their biannual sale of 15% off) and later this Friday we find out what bases need my hubbys job!!!
Miss anything? My body back. So much pain in my lower back and hips.
Movement: yes. lots of visible movement.
Food cravings: sandwiches. chips and salsa. I also want to try that new salmon dish at Olive Garden.
Anything making you queasy or sick? nothing this week.
Gender: GIRL
Labor signs: back pain? hip pain?
Symptoms: I can feel her low, I never had back pain with my first pregnancy (it actually went away when I got pregnant with #1). This baby comes with so much back and hip pain!
Belly button in or out? In; flatish
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time: Moody.
Looking forward to: My mom arrives in 6 days!!! and the arrival of baby #2!


Lately, I can not sit down....comfortably. I am usually laying down if I plan on resting. It hurts to get up at night and my hips are in much pain. It's worse at night. I can't wait till she makes her appearance!




In other updates:



I love making sandwiches at home, because I have weird combinations.




This past week (hubby goes to work on night shift so it is just my son and I). Therefore, I decided to take my son on a date night (a little one on one before his sister shows up) at Texas Roadhouse, then we got ice cream to go from Baskin Robbins (of course it had to be Spider man) and then we came home, showered, and ate ice cream to Toy Story 2 (he loves trilogy).  It was nice to treat him and just get some individual time together outside the house. 





The weather has been pretty nice lately, so hubby decided a car wash was in order.... car being my son's truck. I couldn't help to snap a few pictures of this cute little memory.




Just another photo of 36 weeks & 5 days.
Getting so big!







Until next time. . . 

0 comments :

Post a Comment