if. . .

Friday, February 24, 2012

If you could throw any kind of party, what would it be like and what would it be for?
vow renewal party
If you could paint a picture of any scenery you’ve seen before, what would you paint?
beach
If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be?
23 (I don't want my little guy to grow up any more haha)
If you knew the world was ending in 2012, what would you do differently?
spend more time with family, travel, and don't hold onto anything negative
If you could choose anyone, who would you pick as your mentor?
my mom she's taught me so much
If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be?
past, the birthing of my son (awe)
If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
speak Thai
If you had to work on only one project for the next year, what would it be?
to get my son as many words as possible
If you were immortal for a day, what would you do?
save military members from getting hurt (fighting the war)
If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to?
Sophia (if I ever have a girl that's what her name would be)
If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you meet?
my great grandma on my moms side or my great grandpa on my dads side
If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do?
pay off all debts in my family
If you were reincarnated as an animal/drink/ice cream flavor, what would it be?
a cheetah
If you could know the answer to any question, besides “What is the meaning of life?”, what would it be?
the answer to world peace? (idk thats a weird question)
If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose?
some happy ending women in one of Nicholas Sparks books haha

Yes, another (about me) post.
oh and here is two pictures from today.




{baby gotta hang out with this adorable little girl who was born one day before him (in the same hospital); Also he got his first kiss. . . she laid one on him and I missed it!!}
{This is one of my cute puppies (we call them puppies even though they'll be 4 in July) and isn't he so cute with his puppy eyes}

see you in the next post. . .

0 comments :

Post a Comment