favorites.

Thursday, February 23, 2012

What was your favorite food when you were a child? mashed potatoes
What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod? work out by J Cole
What is one of your favorite quotes? never go to sleep mad
What’s your favorite indoor/outdoor activity? going to the dog park as a family
What chore do you absolutely hate doing? either cleaning after a yummy meal or putting laundry away
What is your favorite form of exercise? walking with the family or dancing like a maniac 
What is your favorite time of day/day of the week/month of the year? time of day is nap time (I love to see baby peaceful and asleep and I get done whatever I wanna get done)
What’s your least favorite mode of transportation? flying. but its faster.
What is your favorite body part? my calves
What sound do you love? my little boys silly sounds and words


 {this was a while ago but I just love this little guy to pieces}


just a little getting to know me <3

0 comments :

Post a Comment