Lazy days

Thursday, January 5, 2012


So, yesterday the 4th of January I got my brushes I ordered from Target (Daily Deals) and I love love love them. The brushes have sparkly handles and they are just amazing! They are the brand Sonia Kashuk and they are pretty darn cool. I love the Daily deals on Target or other sites such as, Baby steals, HauteLook *click that link to sign up*, and Zulily . Yesterday, I dropped off a gift and a baby shower present and caught up on whats been happening with a friend and then baby & I went to Micheal's and picked up a rotary set for a future project and that was about it.


So, last night... (well actually this morning) I painted half my nails *left hand* and I used these products. The color is pretty and I got it for free with my coupons. Tonight I'll finish up the rest of the nails. Today my two dogs, baby, and I headed to the dog park and it was pretty fun just because the dogs haven't had a walk in a while due to baby being sick and icky weather. Today it was in the 70's which is so unheard of! Tonight, baby will try carrots and we'll see how that goes. That's about it, I might go to Target tomorrow for another fun adventure.
See you in Post #5


Dog Park, my two doggies +another dog, & baby dreaming.



0 comments :

Post a Comment