Matte color.

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

So, I am totally in love with matte finishes to photos.
I never knew how to do it and am not at all claiming I do.
But I did some hard digging around (without buying
an action pack from any site). And found Tonya Holsey Photography.
She made it pretty easy. While I still have a long ways to go I decided
to practice on one of my recent shoots and this is what I came up with.









The top one is the original straight out of the camera photo and the bottom one is the edited.
Look below for the full size edited one.





Any tips or easy ways you turn your photos matte or any
tips to bring the warm glow in there are welcomed! 
Thanks!


------------------------------------edited----------------------------------


I had a little more time to give it another try.
These are my boys.
There is so much going on in the photo so I decided
to crop some of it out.
Heres attempt #2 of "matte-ifying".






And the big picture.






Another one.






Practice makes perfect?















Until next time. . . 

0 comments :

Post a Comment