Halloween.

Thursday, November 1, 2012

This year hubby actually was home and thankfully got switched to A shift, therefore he could go trick or treating with us.
We went to the base and trunk or treated for 20 minutes or so.
Came home and chilled out while I popped dinner in the oven.
Went around the block once and trick or treated, which
can I say is SO cute (at least at his age).
Baby said "thank you" (in his own kinda way),
but while we walked away from the house.
I guess he's shy like that but with manners.
He finally got the concept and loved when
people would hand him the treat so he could  put it in his
bucket. There was plenty of trick or treaters so I know
what to expect in the coming years.

Here are some pictures:





Trunk or treating.






<3





Well. . . I don't mind if you dont.








My skeleton baby.
So grown up!










Until next time. . .

0 comments :

Post a Comment