Christmas questions.

Friday, November 9, 2012

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate.

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Santa wraps it up.

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? Colored lights are already in the tree :) I like white but I also love color. (sorta throw back and more Christmas-y)

4. Do you hang mistletoe? One year I did. If I find it yes, if not, I still get kissys.

5. When do you put your decorations up? I wish. But I should wait till after Thanksgiving to enjoy the holiday. 

6. What is your favorite holiday dish? Punkin pie. dontchaknow.

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? When I got a huge box that tuned out to be a TV, before my sister (I am EXACTLY 3 years younger than her). Baller status. I was like 5 or 6.

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I have no clue. I just figured it out. Smart like that.

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Yup. and so will baby.

10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? As good as I can?? I have some that are the same kind of ornament but I like to mix it up and put some sentimental ornaments on the tree.

11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Before our last base in South Dakota, I loved/hated it. I hated shoveling and driving in it but it looked magical. 

12. Can you ice skate? No pro, but I can get around.

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? My camera hubby gave me like 2 Christmas' ago.

14. What’s the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Food and family.

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Pumpkin Pie and cookies.

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Black Friday? maybe, depends if I have someone to go with. 

17. What tops your tree? A star.

18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? Both. You get to see the look and feelings when someone opens up a gift, and gifts are fun... if he bought from your Amazon wish list. :) Jusss kiddin.

19. Candy Canes: Yuck or Yum? eh. I sneeze with peppermint but sometimes I like it. 

20. Favorite Christmas show? The Grinch that stole Christmas.

21. Saddest Christmas Song? Silent Night

22. What is your favorite Christmas song? N*SYNC - Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays. 













Until next time. . . 

0 comments :

Post a Comment