G Family.

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Saturday evening I had the honor of taking photos of a friend and her husband. While the weather wasn't exactly what I had in mind, it went alright.
This was the second couples session I have taken and honestly it was a little awkward, for me mostly. I was spacey and just ... not at my best I feel.
But practice makes perfect and I plan to keep doing what I am doing (but better). Some days I know its not completely my equipment's fault but some days I just wish I had a camera equipment fairy. Anyways here are some of the photos.














Just saying, in the future, their kids will have some killer eyes. 








I love this one. 




Just trying something fun and different.














That's it.











Until next time. . .

0 comments :

Post a Comment