Amazing & Inspired.

Monday, October 8, 2012

Today my family and I had a little photo shoot with a friend and photographer. She did an amazing job so far with the sneak peeks she gave up and I am thrilled to see the rest. [To see the sneak peeks check out http://www.facebook.com/danielacurl.photography & her site is 

Into the inspired part, I really want to photograph a maternity session and a couple one. My favorite spot, (which I've only shot once at) is in my own neighborhood! How awesome and convenient! I have some inspired poses I'd love to try and just venture out to something new. I guess I'll have to do some asking and research to find out who can make my dreams come true. :)

In other news some friends and I are taking shots of each other this weekend and I can't wait. Then we might go see Pitch Perfect on Sunday, which looks totally hilarious! Later in the month I am hosting a Fall appetizers and desserts potluck. I am so loving October!


That's it for now. Pictures to come!








Until next time. . .

0 comments :

Post a Comment