2 Month Update

Friday, June 27, 2014

 


1 | was a (frequently often) type of a day that I couldn't do anything without holding her and when I did she gave me this face
2 | is the cutest about to cry during sleep faces



 

3 | Louis learned how to take a picture on my iPad and Mila started smiling
4 | She's been gnawing on her hands lately and I caught her sucking on her thumb [cutie]




5 | This [boys] outfit I bought BEFORE I was even pregnant (while we were TTC) and I told my self I had a boy perfect, if I had a girl I'd just put a bow on her and she is rocking this outfit!
6 | My babies





7 | Boy, 2 months goes by fast!!!



 

8 | Cutest little cupcake outfit from Gymboree my dad got for her
9 | Poor baby got her 2 month shots and she only wanted to lay on me when she slept



10 | Passed out Mila this morning and reminded me of a dog picture (couldn't find the one I was thinking of but this is basically the same thing) and just giggled and had to share. 




Size

Clothing- YOU ARE IN 0-3 MONTHS! You can never guess how fast your baby is going to grow. Louis was mostly on formula (breastfeeding issues) therefore he gained a lot of weight fast and before I knew it he was always in the next size or sizes. Mila has taken her time since she is mostly breastfed and supplemented also because she wasn't gaining much weight. But she is now 11 lbs and 5 oz and she can be off of supplements!! :) Which is awesome because I had a really bad time dealing with not bfing Louis. She is doing great with bfing and I'm so happy.


Health

You are perfect. 11 lbs 5 oz, 21 inches (so they measured but not the best because she apparently "lost half an inch" at one appt.) Putting her in the 50th percentile for weight and 10th percentile for height. You are gassy a lot so we do a lot of bicycling; mommy doesn't know what she should cut out. I already cut out milk because it made my tummy upset (first time in forever).


Feeding

You feed pretty normal through out the day (after nap/before nap), but at night you cluster feed so much!


Sleep

It still varies, usually it's 4-6.5 hours, eat, then 2-3 hours, eat, and another 2-3 hours or 4 hours, eat, 4 hours, eat, and then 2-3 hours, but before you even sleep you cluster feed then finally pass out around 11-12 which lately you've been going to sleep at 11 but I wish it was 9 or 10.


Milestones



  • You've been sleeping longer
  • You still love your baths
  • You are cooing a lot more
  • You are smiling a little more
  • You love your new bouncer (I know not a milestone but it's something new)
  • Still in size 1 diapers





Until next time. . .



0 comments :

Post a Comment