Spring Fling VoxBox by Influenster

Wednesday, June 11, 2014







[From the site]: Influenster is a community of trendsetters, social media masterminds, and educated consumers who live to give opinions of products and experiences. Influenster invites its most active members to participate in exclusive VoxBox programs where members receive complimentary products to test and review. In exchange, we ask our members to do what they already love to do: share their opinions with their friends & followers on social media.



#SpringVoxBox


Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara: $5.99
It wasn't the worst mascara but it was not the best either. I have so many mascaras so I most likely won't rebuy this one.

Kiss Everlasting French Nails: $6.49
I haven't used these yet due to having my nails done already but I have used this brand before and I love the short nails. It is perfect if you don't want to get a full set but want to have nice nails for a short period of time. I love it.

Peach Pie Car Freshener from the Labor Day Movie
It smelled good but it didn't last long at all.

Playtex Sports Fresh Balance: around $4-5
I just had a baby a month and half ago so I have no need to use these yet and I have never tried this brand before; I usually use Kotex so I'll give these a try when I ... need them.

Nivea Skin Firming Hydration Lotion: $2.50 for small one $11 for the big bottle
I don't know if it really firms but it does it's job for moisturizing. Although, it seems with EVERY Nivea product I have ever tried has a smell to it I particularly do not like.

Bonus Item:
Softlips Cube: $3.50
I was surprised that I liked this item. I have tried the Softlips stick products and felt like it didn't do anything for me but this cube really seems to moisturize my lips.


Thank you Influenster for sending me this box! 






Until next time. . . 


0 comments :

Post a Comment