on the road. . .

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

About to hit the road; here is an update!


Friday night MIL came in to town.
This weekend MIL got some rad cherry boots and she got me these awesome cute new boots for me which gave me a blister but they are so cute!





BOOTS!






Later in the weekend hubby, baby, and I went to the park in our neighborhood and we got some pictures.





If you did not know baby this is baby's scary face. Therefore if you want him to do a silly smile or whatever you make of this adorable face you say, "SCARY FACE" and get this cute little face. 





Isn't he just the best.





Baby picked this flower (weed) and gave it to me.
First flower picked and gave it to his mama.
Love him.



Now to today!
Hitting the road in about an hour!
FLORIDA HERE BABY AND I COME!!!!






Until next time. . . .


0 comments :

Post a Comment