30 weeks & 2 days.

Friday, February 21, 2014



O M G I am 30 weeks pregnant! Boy, does time fly. Lately, I have really come to find out why some moms can't wait to have baby. I can not wait till little girl is out and not so low, pressing on my bladder, running out of space, and constantly attacking me from the inside. I don't really sleep well, I am constantly in pain in some way or the other, and my hips have begin to get prepared for delivery.


How far along: 30 weeks and 2 days
Gender: Girl
Weight gain: 13 lbs last checked, starting my every two weeks appointments come this Monday
Maternity clothes: Always.
Stretch marks: No new ones.
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: I wish, I wake up at least once a night and I just can not get comfortable
Best moment this week: My son talking more and when we ask him what he wants to read he says *insert baby girls name* book. aka the I'm a Big Brother book.
Worst moment this week: this morning when I realized my hips started moving, it hurt so much to walk and get up today
Miss anything: my body and bladder
Movement: Plenty. She spreads out and I swear one day she'll just pop out of my tummy because I don't think their is any space left
Cravings: Sandwich, Burger, and salads.
Looking forward to: We are suppose to be stopping by the rodeo and carnival, I can't wait for funnel cake and bbq brisket!



30 weeks.





Some photos from the San Antonio trip:




Isn't he the cutest.


My boys, waiting on our food, sitting by the river-walk.


29 weeks & 4 days pregnant by the river-walk.


Hubby & Son by the river-walk.


In front of the Alamo.

Hubby & I.







\



Until next time. . .





0 comments :

Post a Comment