Merry Christmas.

Wednesday, December 25, 2013





Merry Christmas all.
I hope everyone is enjoying their family and friends. We stayed (like usual) in our own home in Texas for the holidays. We enjoyed opening presents with little one and seeing his face light up with each present he opened. Next year we will have two little ones which is crazy to me (still). Hubby was so nice and we went to Ikea for the first time (for us) and I basically picked out what I wanted for my "get ready" / make up station. Basically I customized a vanity to what I wanted. So here are the things I got with links below. [along with other Christmas gifts he surprised me with].







[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11]



I hope yah'll had a great Christmas and an amazing New Years! 









Until next time. . .  
(or next year)



0 comments :

Post a Comment