21 weeks.

Friday, December 20, 2013





How far along: 21 weeks
Gender: Girl
Weight gain: 5 lbs. but feels like SO MUCH MORE. 
Maternity clothes: Half Maternity/ Half regular clothes
Stretch marks: No new ones. 
Belly button in or out: in
Sleep: Pregnancy Insomnia is striking here and there but I can sleep through the night. 
Best moment this week: Every time my son says baby girls name and gives my belly a kiss. && when hubby let me get an early Christmas present. seen here 



Worst moment this week: When I feel extra heavy and shortness of breath. (due to uterus growing faster -- I asked my OB)
Movement: Kicks and gymnastics routine.
Cravings: Sandwiches and Soup
Queasy or sick: Better.
Looking forward to: Christmas and Ikea trip!! (my first visit)



Side Note: I picked out baby girls first wardrobe piece. 
Home inspired [home:Florida]







Until next time. . .

0 comments :

Post a Comment