New addition.

Tuesday, October 8, 2013




Long time no talk. Again.

Toddler and I have been spending time in FL with family. Hubby is currently attending school in AL. We figured it was a one time chance to spend that much time with family and so Toddler knows his family. 6 days after dropping off hubby at school I found out that we are expecting a new addition to the family. Baby is due April 30, 2014. Which is crazy because Toddlers birthday is April 25th and I went early with him. So, kiddos might share the same birthday and be 3 years a part which is CRAZY because yours truly is actually 3 years and 30 minutes apart born on the same day as my sister. So, history might repeat it self. I've had my first appointment already at 10 weeks pregnant. It went amazing and I was all smiles and still am knowing everything is okay and just perfect right now. 
Below is some pictures I took to announce our new addition. 





I got to see hubby one weekend (drove 6+ hours that day and a massive headache from it) and decided this is our one chance to take a picture together. (courtesy of an iPhone app that has a self timer and the trunk of my SUV)



Made this little cute poster in photoshop and help with Pinterest tutorials and dafont.com fonts.





My little cutie.



Baby #2.






&& an update on how I feel and what is going with me and baby.







Until next time. . .


0 comments :

Post a Comment