11 Weeks 5 Days.

Sunday, October 13, 2013





11 Weeks & 5 Days.
Pregnant.




How far along: 11 weeks
Gender: Everyone is guessing a girl this time around, I really don't have a gender guessed.
Weight gain: It fluctuates between losing and gaining 1-3 lbs. 
Maternity clothes: Not yet.
Stretch marks: None yet, but I hope I don't get any more since last pregnancy left me like Tony the Tiger.
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: Better now, before I couldn't get enough. I just can't wait to go home to my own bed (still on "vacay" in FL)
Best moment this week: My son singing and dancing the "what does a fox say" song. oh and of course my best friend getting married! 
Worst moment this week: stomach aches, nausea, and headaches. (seems like all the time)
Miss anything: not really. . . I never drank before and I don't care for coffee.
Movement: too early but I can't wait! 
Cravings: Fruit in the morning and sandwiches all the time.
Queasy or sick: Always.
Looking forward to: getting my hubby (toddlers daddy) back and going home to TX.





Until next time. . . 

0 comments :

Post a Comment