Christmas Wish List

Monday, November 10, 2014











1  | 2  | 3  |  4


5  |  6  |  7  |  8



1  |  The bag is absolutely gorgeous! I love the color as well and it is perfect for Fall & Winter time.  I will also use it as a diaper bag. Being a large bag it should fit everything in it. But that's on the splurge [won't be sad at all if I don't get & sickens me how much a purse can cost] end of my Christmas List.


2  |  I love this band and also follow some of the band members vlogs on YouTube. Plus the sweatshirt looks comfy as F.

3  |  I could always use more eye make up brushes and I love Real Techniques brand and brushes.

4  |  MAC gift card. enuf said.

5  |  Sephora gift card. also, enuf said.

6  |  I love Target sheets and that goes for the flannel ones. I love the richness in the red and just makes me happy. Also, it will go great in February for Valentines day. So it works for a couple months.

7  |  Target & TOMs is coming out with some cute AFFORDABLE stuff on November 16th. I have my eye on some shirts, beanie, and some of the kid stuff too!

8  |  I love my beauty blender but I am so attracted to the black pro one. Plus you can't beat Amazons prices compared to Sephora/Ulta.



These are just a couple things I jotted down that I don't mind having.








Until next time. . .





0 comments :

Post a Comment