17 weeks... Almost 18

Tuesday, November 26, 2013




Baby Update:

How far along: 17 weeks almost 18
Gender: GIRL!!!
Maternity clothes: Yes, but they are way more comfortable than jeans IMO
Stretch marks: No new ones yet.
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: Sucks, but thats because I have a 2.5 year old that wants to wake up in the middle of the night and I have to put him back in his bed. 
Best moment this week: (last week) Finding out I am having a girl! Also, my 2 year old kissed his sister (aka my belly) cutest thing ever. 
Worst moment this week: Having to go back to the base because they didn't send my files to my OB.
Miss anything: It's hard to catch my breath lately so.. oxygen?
Movement: Total kicks!! :D
Cravings: Coke.
Queasy or sick: Not too bad anymore. 
Looking forward to: Shopping for my little girl.

I haven't bought anything yet because I am still in SHOCK that I am having a girl. I am second guessing myself and am like ... really I am having a girl??




Baby Profile



Girl




Announcement Photo
(one of our dogs Lainey is a girl therefore she had to be in the announcement)








Until next time. . . 

0 comments :

Post a Comment