The E boys and other things.

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Today I got to have a little fun photo shoot with my friends two boys!
Actually one of their birthdays was today as well!
Happy Birthday T!

Anyways this is my first "real" one and it was fun.
We hung out around their house and took some photos that can be seen
 [ here ].
&&& 
below.

Next month when baby and I visit home I will be hopefully taking photos of family and friends and just practice more because I am no where near I want to be.

Tomorrow is play group and a couple mommies already said they'd be there so that should be fun and exciting.

Not much going on here lately. So I will show you some pictures :)

These are just some.





Brothers.




B&W.




Hugs.





These guys are too fun!









Until next time. . . . 


0 comments :

Post a Comment